The Best Home Made Air Fryer Kale Chips You’ll Ever Eat!
We always love looking for new healthy recipes that give us the sensation of naughty food, like potato chips. Nothing better than a salty crunchy snack. This recipe is one of those amazing snacks that we absolutely love and don’t feel guilty eating. The fun part about this Kale Chip recipe is that you can experiment with different seasonings to get a different twist on flavors. Our absolute favorite thing about this kale recipe is the Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Ranch Seasoning! It is phenomenal on so many things!This is an amazing kale chip recipe that we absolutely love and don't feel guilty eating.
- Preheat air fryer 390 degrees
- Take 1 lb of Kale Greens and remove stems if you don’t like them (We love them!) and place in a large bowl.
- Set the airfryer timer for 8 minutes.
- Lightly toss around the kale every 2 minutes to ensure even crispiness.
- With 1 minute left it’s time to sprinkle the parmesan cheese across the top.
- Let cool for 1-2 minutes and toss into a bowl.
Make sure to keep an eye on the kale while it cooks to avoid any burning.